Current time: 10-19-2019, 01:27 PM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shay has retired

I just wanted to let you all know that Shay has stepped down from her admin roll here.

We are sad to see her not on the team but we are happy for her choice and reason why :)

Shay has decided to play her games less and use the internet less and get on out there and joy life to the fullest with her husband.

Shay was a truly wonderful admin and we thank her for all she has done :)

Enjoy those adventures Shay we love you Z5

Shay sure will be missed, we’ve been game and forum friends for such a long time, makes it hard to say goodbye.  :( I’m sad she’s leaving but happy she’ll be out there enjoying life with her family.  Sm108

Thank you for everything, Shay, hope you’ll still drop by when you have a few minutes. Wishing you lots of fun and good times out in the real world!  Heart sm207   Li28

She is definitely stepping down for the right reasons. It’s sad to see her go but I am happy for her.

It is really sad that Shay has retired from her admin role but she is doing it for the right reasons and spending more time with her family.

Take care Shay - we will miss you.

Nobby

Sm108

We’re going to miss you around here my friend. But I’m sure you’ll pop in every once in awhile to connect with us. Heart

Enjoy your family time and hubbies retirement. It means you can enjoy your garden and take more trips!  sm207

Hi Everyone!  

I just popped in to say hi and saw this post.  I miss you guys!
Thanks sooooo much for all those nice things you said.  I’m blushing!

I am having a blast just going and doing whatever the day brings!  Life is good!!  

I’ll be back to hang out with you again once the snow flys!  I don’t miss the games so much but I sure do miss everyone here. Enjoy your summer everyone!  

Hugs to all!   sm207 Heart Z5

So pleased to hear from you Shay and that life is treating you well.
We all miss you and look forward to seeing more of you in Winter.

Take care.

Nobby Sm108

I’m not wishing for it to be winter though! Brrrrr!

But it’s so nice to hear from you and that you’re enjoying yourself and summer!  sm207   sm207

Miss you already, Shay!

Hi Shay [Image: Yhglr6V.gif] I’m so happy you popped in to let us know how you’re doing. :) So nice to hear you’re having fun, enjoy!

Happy to see you Shay :)

Glad you are enjoying your summer, day by day :)

I'm over this heat and looking forward to cooler temps...dang I must be getting old as those words are very strange coming from me lol.

See ya soon we hope :)

(07-19-2018, 09:22 AM)Shay Wrote: Hi Everyone!  

I just popped in to say hi and saw this post.  I miss you guys!
Thanks sooooo much for all those nice things you said.  I’m blushing!

I am having a blast just going and doing whatever the day brings!  Life is good!!  

I’ll be back to hang out with you again once the snow flys!  I don’t miss the games so much but I sure do miss everyone here. Enjoy your summer everyone!  

Hugs to all!    Heart Z5

Enjoy your summertime Shay! we will be here when you'll be backsm207

Have fun Shay! We miss you so much, but still hoping you will back. :)

We are waiting for you right here, and in PP of course. :p

Just saw this - Enjoy your summer, we'll miss you! You were so nice and helpful to me when I was a newbie, I appreciated it SO much!! Hope to see you in the winter :)

« Next Oldest »

« Next Newest »

Share This Thread On: