Current time: 10-19-2019, 01:25 PM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FWLers can Communicate

Tired of having thousands of those items on your Frozen Wish List? Tired of getting hundreds from the Gifting Glitch? Here's a way to communicate with your game friends.

- change your name
- swipe close/reenter the game
- visit your friends.

Your new name will appear in their pop-up visited by box! I am experimenting with messages - LAMonly1gift; LAMscaleORpin and it's working for the most part. I'm getting fewer gifts on my FWL and I'm able to change what I ask for. Granted, not all see the message or comply but it's a start.

Your frozen name continues to appear if friends look at your game, but some may see your visiting name. Give it a try all you frustrated *cough* Nathan *cough* FWLers. sm219

Great tip Laurie! :)

(08-11-2018, 09:47 AM)Laurie Wrote: Tired of having thousands of those items on your Frozen Wish List? Tired of getting hundreds from the Gifting Glitch? Here's a way to communicate with your game friends.

- change your name
- swipe close/reenter the game
- visit your friends.

Your new name will appear in their pop-up visited by box! I am experimenting with messages - LAMonly1gift; LAMscaleORpin and it's working for the most part. I'm getting fewer gifts on my FWL and I'm able to change what I ask for. Granted, not all see the message or comply but it's a start.

Your frozen name continues to appear if friends look at your game, but some may see your visiting name. Give it a try all you frustrated *cough* Nathan *cough* FWLers. sm219

Could you explain a little more. Did that but still don’t see anything different. I guess I am confused. Help please. Thank you

Hi Billie!

The correct current name will appear at startup on the friends you visit in this box

[Image: NSYfdHJ.jpg]

The friend will only show here once per visit  (in most cases).

« Next Oldest »

« Next Newest »

Share This Thread On: