Current time: 10-19-2019, 01:28 PM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need help moving!

I need help moving my island around. After the earthquake, or whatever it was, that moved things around on my island I have started the daunting task of moving things and “reundecorating” my island.  sm219 Are there any moving companies on Artimus that y’all know of so that I don’t have to move it tile by tile, critter by critter? 
Thanks!  :)

I think you were visited by Martha and she did some re-arranging for you!  Get out the ouiji board and call upon Martha and her friends to come help, I'm sure they would be willing to move some more stuff around for you!

Call Two Dudes with a Truck - 8000-555-1212.

I know a White Van Man! sm219

Nobby Sm108

I’d send Jas over to help, he’s amazingly fast getting things moved around. But he’s having his claws done today at the salon.  sm219 

Perhaps Iris can expand her repertoire and help with some telekinesis?  W2

I guess it’s not possible for me to say where I would like things to go and then if yo visit my island just put something in its place?  Sm116
I knew I should have bought that draft horse!  sm219

Manual labor is good for the soul JW.  W2

Take your time and I’m sure it’ll end up better than ever. Love the 2 Dudes recommendation though!  

Dang it that number is wrong!  rofl

I’m sure that I am not the only one that this has happened too. And obviously I haven’t moved my island around much, but I find it quite humorous to move a building and find all the sh.tuff that you hid back behind it who knows how long ago!  sm219

Why do I keep all that?  Sm116

I have a small area where I keep things to sell in the AC when I need coins.  

Nobby Sm108

I thought all the space behind the bigger buildings was for extra storage.. sm219 sm219

LOL you guys. That space really is extra storage. I find things all the time that I forgot I had when I move something. But it’s like finding something in your closet you haven’t seen in ages. You really should get rid of it but somehow it’s easier to just leave it where it is and you never know when you may need it again. sm219

« Next Oldest »

« Next Newest »

Share This Thread On: