Current time: 10-19-2019, 01:37 PM

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Be aware of items floating around! :D

Hi,

I just discovered the (very small) floating witches hats, and clicking on them gives you coins and leads towards goals.
There are more items aparently that will count towards these first awards (see pic).

Does anyone know what to click or do other than the hats?

(10-04-2019, 05:58 PM)Sally164 Wrote: Hi,

I just discovered the (very small) floating witches hats, and clicking on them gives you coins and leads towards goals.
There are more items aparently that will count towards these first awards (see pic).

Does anyone know what to click or do other than the hats?
for the first one, click hats and zombie girls, if it you click on search it will take you to the map and point them out to you

for the second keep searching the event location. All the items you find count.

The last one you just need to play the event mini games.

Yes there are two types to click the hat and zombie girls.  Both are small and you need to really look for them.

How is everyone getting on finding the tokens within the event location, they can also be small!

I do like the location though!

Is anyone playing the upper island during this event?

Does anyone know which are the best locations for receiving the event passes?

Sorry lots of questions no useful tips Sm111

Nobby Sm108

For tokens, I play Palace of Wishes. It gives 10-11 tokens per search. I tried the Dock but it's cheap now and only gave me 4 tokens. The old Palace gives 9-10 tokens, Pier 8-9, Witches A  gives 9-10, Academy and Summer Theater give 9-10, sometimes 11. I haven't tried Tea Room or Legend or Polar because they have Poltergeist and I'm severely allergic to it.

Not playing Upper City. There's a task for Post  Office but I'm going to do it later.

I found that keys in the new event location are easy to find, they are out in the open and really stand out. The room itself was easy at first but it is becoming more and more difficult with every new rank.

Floating hats and zombie girls and also big bad green monster were introduced at the last Halloween event.  Floating monsters give few energy and coins and also a weapon once in a while.

(10-05-2019, 02:40 AM)Nobby Wrote: Does anyone know which are the best locations for receiving the event passes?

Medallions of Eclipse Event Location Entry Tokens
This is what the game gives me in locations and mini-games. This is reflective of their general productivity in this and other events. When you want to collect event location entry tokens quickly, it pays to be good at the highest producing locations.
---------------------------
11 Tokens
Autumn Valley
Easter Picnic
Greenhouse
Observatory
Pagoda of Legends
Palace of Wishes
Secret Room
Witches' Abode
10 Tokens
Ballet Academy
Emperor's Palace
Italian Patio
Japanese Garden
Mansion by the Canal
Polar Quarter
Summer Theater Stage
Teahouse
9 Tokens
Christmas School
Pier
8 Tokens
Angela's Park
Oriental Temple
Thanksgiving Fair
Zombies (Event) Monster - see NOTE
7 Tokens
Rapture Theater
Yard of Forgotten Toys
6 Tokens
Gift Shop
Jack's Masquerade Ball
The Hotel
5 Tokens
Airship Dock
Angel Statue
Bridge
Castle Gate
Christmas Hall
Jack's Tower
Lamplighter's Workshop (Upper City)
Organ Room
Pirate Treasure (Dungeons)
Troll Market
4 Tokens
Ball of Shadows (Dungeons)
Chapel Basement (Dungeons)
City Hall
Hall of Weddings
Haunted Park (Dungeons)
Manor House Porch (Dungeons)
Red Rose Cafe
Room of Fate
Room of Fate Reflection (Dungeons)
Underground Club (Dungeons)
3 Tokens
Airplane Cockpit (Dungeons)
Collector's House
Crash Site
Crystals (Mini-Game)
Enchanted Ball
Excavations (Bonus Mini-Game)
Magic Items (Bonus Mini-Game)
Manor House Gate
Mistress' Bedroom
Post Office (Upper City)
Santa's Workshop
The Sewers (Dungeons)
The Tomb of the Knight (Dungeons)
Werewolves' Lair (Dungeons)
2 Tokens
Station
1 Token
Cards of Fate (Mini-Game)
Expedition (Mini-Game)
Railcar should be 2 or 3, but since G5 destroyed my Railcar I don't know what it produces right now. Railcar is super old and doesn't produce any volume.

NOTE: The only monster that gives out event location tokens is the special event monster "Zombies". This monster only results in a Monster Treasury consisting of 3 chests. The 8 tokens it produces are split up into 3 in one chest and 5 in another, so if you just take the free chest you will either get 5, 3, or 0 tokens. To get all 8 you need to open the correct 2 chests that contain them. First chest is free, second chest costs me 20 Rubies, third chest costs me 25 Rubies; for all 3 chests it costs 45 Rubies.

Thank you Gnomon that is really helpful.

Nobby Sm108

Gosh, thank you very much!

Clicking on the floating witches hats and zombie girl is still helpfull in collecting some coins, energy and tokens to get into the event location :)

(10-14-2019, 08:03 AM)Sally164 Wrote: Clicking on the floating witches hats and zombie girl is still helpfull in collecting some coins, energy and tokens to get into the event location :)

They also still periodically cause City's Treasures, Discoverer's Caches, and (I think) Disappearing Legends to pop into the map. I'm just guessing about the Disappearing Legend since I don't recall seeing that one. The other two I have seen, mainly City's Treasures. Of course, you have to buy them when they show up to take advantage of them (and they do not produce anything of great value), so I don't know who all really cares.

[Added later] I don't YET think I'm mistaken about the City's Treasures, Discoverer's Caches, and Disappearing Legends, but since I posted this earlier, the only chests that are popping up for me from clicking on Invisibility Hats and Zombie Girls now are Survival Kits. I now recall that they were popping up before but are ALL that I'm getting now. I have to wonder, however, if CTs, DCs, and DLs only appeared before I completed my 5 Stars or what. Now I'm only getting Survival Kit chests. If I get something else going forward I guess I'll be compelled to come back here and make a note of it.

[Added later still] As of now all I'm getting (other than Coins and Energy) are Survival Kits, Exploration Chests, and occasional Ghostly Butterflies.

« Next Oldest »

« Next Newest »

Share This Thread On: